Mortgages Made Simple
If you went through bankruptcy and your mortgage was "un-reaffirmed", it MAY NOT BE REPORTING ON YOUR CREDIT. Often, loan officers, turn you away from refinancing your mortgage, consolidating debt through a mortgage refinance, or home improvement.
We help home owners every day get their mortgage reporting on their credit and assisting in their refinance. Complete the form below and we can text about your situation.
SPECIAL NOTE: Un-Reaffirmed Mortgages
1. NO COST Pre Bankruptcy Credit Counseling
2. NO COST Post Bankruptcy Credit Counseling
3. NO COST Credit Analysis and Counseling
4. NO COST Debt Analysis and Counseling
5. Debt Consolidation
6. Refinance While In Chapter 13
7. Purchase Home While In Chapter 13
8. NO COST Market Evaluation of Home
9. Short Sale Assistants and Help
10. Credit Review
All Mortgage Transactions (Purchase / Refinance)